Who wouldn't want to know how to learn simple ways to incorporate nutrition into their lives in order to reduce unwanted symptoms of perimenopause?
Our very first Wholeness Series event with Neuroscientist and Nutritionist, Orsha Magyar, Founder and CEO of NeuroTrition Inc., provided our sold out group of ladies (and one man) invaluable information, tips and tricks to incorporate nutrition into their lives.
Attendees learned a 5-Step Approach of NeuroTrition for Perimenopause:
- Balance those hormones.
- Decrease XENOESTROGENS and increase PHYTOESTROGENS.
- Reduce the associated risks.
- Use calcium-rich foods and Vitamin D to reduce risks of Osteoporosis.
- Reduce LDL (low-density lipoproteins) to reduce risks of Heart Disease.
- Address brain and mental health symptoms.
- Foods and supplements rich in Omega-3's, Magnesium and B Vitamins to impact how you think, feel and perform.
- Work on sleep.
- Eliminate or reduce stimulants, sugary foods and beverages and be aware of food sensitivities and allergies to help fight insomnia.
- Look at other symptoms.
- Dietary factors that impact migraines.
Testimonials from the event
"Perimenopausal Babes is a real gift. It's wonderful to have a group of supportive women to share one's experience with." ~ Charlene C
"Loved Orsha. Dynamic speaker. Very engaging and super smart." ~ Kari D
"The venue was superb, the guest speaker absolutely radiant, food was delicious, thoughts gifts and wisdom... WOW!! Just awesome!" ~ Gillian W
"I really enjoyed the coming together of women to learn more about wellness and how we can be our best." ~ Shannon S